NEWPHASE FULL GOSPEL MINISTRY
NewPhase Full Gospel Church
STRATEGIES FOR HARVESTING AND PRESERVING THE HARVEST THROUGH THE FOCUS CARE GROUP FELLOWSHIP
Prov. 24:3 – It takes wisdom and God’s grace to bring in the harvest of soul into the Assembly.
- FAITH: We must believe that it is God’s will for us to increase in number in the church. (Jn 11:40; Acts 4:47; Acts 5:14).
In every city, there are people that God reserves for the places He has put His name. (Acts 18:10).
2. STRATEGIC DISCIPLESHIP SCHEME (SDS)
We must device a scheme to bring in the disciples – a multiplication program that will help us to systematically bring in the souls God has reserved for us. Each member to bring in 3-5 others/week (every Sunday). This is called targeted evangelism. People from the office, neighborhood, markets, shops, etc.
3. CONCEPTION: Conceive your targets in the womb of faith. Make a list of them and brood ever the list in prayers and praises to God.
4. DELIVERY: (Is. 66:8-9). Invite and bring them to church, and see to it that he/she is attended to.
5. ESTABLISMENT: Follow them up and pay the price for their establishment.
- Visit them.
- Send them text Messages
- Call them and remind them of service.
- Nurture them with the word of God.
- Encourage them to join service units.
- Encourage them to bring others.
- Heb 11:6 – God is a rewarder.
No effort is wasted. Prov. 14:23
So, do it joyfully and not mournfully.
- 1Tim 5:17 – carry a reward mentality and believe that your labour shall be rewarded.
- Dan. 12:3 – you will shine as a star
- Is. 66:8-9 – you become a spiritual parent